We are driven to be trendsetters in our industry.
Advisors Excel is no ordinary company — not for Topeka, Kansas, not for anywhere. We’re the square peg to the industry’s round hole, and that’s what has helped make us one of the fastest-growing insurance marketing organizations (IMOs) in history.
BE BOLD or italic, never regular
We weren’t satisfied with the standard IMO mold; we thought our producers deserved more. That’s why we started this business with four principles that remain our bedrock to this day.
Less can mean more.
We believe we can provide better service, more one-on-one guidance and invest more resources in fewer producers, so we only recruit producers who we believe we can provide the greatest value.
Surround ourselves with successful people.
We believe success begets success, so we’ve created a culture of collaboration in which the best in the business share their ideas and strategies, helping everyone become better.
This business is all about prospecting, and prospecting must evolve.
We’re only successful when our clients are successful, and our clients succeed through effective prospecting. That means we need to make sure we’re staying ahead of the game and sharing it with our clients.
Always do the right thing.
When we make a promise, we WILL deliver on it. If we make a mistake, we will not only own it, we will fix it. In short, we will always do the right thing.
Top 10 Traits of an AE Employee
We’re not your average, cookie-cutter company, and we don’t expect our employees to be, either. Our staff members are like snowflakes — no two are the same. But, there are some things that all of our employees have in common.
- AE employees always do the right thing. We all learned right from wrong while we were growing up, and AE employees act on what they learned. When they say they’re going to do something, they do it; if they make a mistake, they own it and do what it takes to make it right; if they see something that needs doing or fixing, they do it or fix it.
- AE employees don’t tolerate office B.S. AE employees steer clear of water cooler gossip and petty gamesmanship; they know that stuff doesn’t fly here.
- AE employees are always willing to pitch in and help. Our employees are busy every second of the day at their jobs, but when there is a call for all hands on deck, AE employees know that means all hands. They stop what they’re doing and pitch in whenever their team — or any team — is in a crunch situation.
- AE employees know how to be a good teammate. Our employees understand that it doesn’t matter how good you are at your job if you’re not a good teammate. At AE, we rely on collaboration and supporting each other to get the job done.
- AE employees are on time. AE employees show respect for their positions and for their co-workers by being on time.
- AE employees work hard — really hard. At AE, every day is game day, and our employees come ready to play every single day.
- AE employees strive to have a good work/life balance. AE employees are focused during the work day, but when work is done, they set it aside and focus on the other things in their lives.
- AE employees always keep the client the priority. AE employees know we’re in business to improve the business of our producers. They understand we only succeed if our producers succeed, so the producers’ needs always come first.
- AE employees learn from their mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, and at the pace we work, a mistake is bound to happen sooner or later. What’s important is how you respond after the mistake. AE employees own it, do what’s necessary to make it right and learn from it.
- AE employees provide the best possible experience for our producers. Our business is all about our producers, so AE employees make every experience our producers have with AE an ultimate experience.